HOME

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Tweetbot 4 finally freed me from the official Twitter app

activity
Twitter’s official app is better than it used to be, but recently I’ve grown weary of the endless A/B testing. Over the years I’ve tried every third-party Twitter app imaginable, with little success pulling myself away from the official one. Tweetbot 4, which is out today, finally changed that for me. My biggest problem with most third-party Twitter apps is that you’re mostly forced to use the social network through this void of not knowing what interactions you’re receiving without push notifications enabled. Previously, apps have been disallowed by Twitter if they showed an ‘activity’ view, as it replicates functionality of their…

This story continues at The Next Web

No comments:

Post a Comment