HOME

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

google analytics conversions not showing in adwords

I'm having an issue with a campaign that I can't seem to resolve.
I have set up the conversions for this campaign as Goals in Analytics that I have imported into Adwords. I've had 4 conversions so far come through that are posting in Analytics but not posting in Adwords. I can't figure out why they aren't coming through to adwords. Several days have passed since the first conversion came in. My accounts are linked and automatic tagging is on.
I've chatted with support and they have said that the string I have on the back of my URL is interfering with the data. (manual and automatic tagging are not playing nice with each other). I don't believe this to be the case as I have this string included in all my campaigns previously with no problems...and this string was created by google in adwords for us, about 2 years ago...never had a problem with it.
Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment