HOME

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Campaign Statistics for Universal App Campaign

Hi

I have created a new Universal App Campaign for one of my apps. I can see the no. of impressions, clicks, and conversions(installs) for my campaign. But, I want to see more detailed statistics like:

In which location, was my add shown?

Which type of ad generated best conversions?

In which device, my ad was shown?

If it was a search ad, what keyword triggered my app?

if the ad was shown inside an app, which app was it?

Can anyone help me in finding these stats in dashboard?

I am not sure, but I think this type of stats is available for ads that we create manually. For other campaign types, we have a create an ad manually, but in Universal App Campaign, ads are created automatically, so there is no tab to access the ads statistics in the dashbaord.

No comments:

Post a Comment